he Hopkinsville-Christian County League of Women Voters invites the public to attend an Education Forum. It will be held February 12, 2019, from 6:00 –7:00 pm at the Hopkinsville Community College Auditorium Building, Riley Lecture Hall, 720 North Drive, Hopkinsville, KY.
Presenters for the evening will be:
· Mary Ann Gemmill, CCPS Superintendent
· Ross Tarrant, Inc, Lexington, KY, Consultants for Facility Planning
· Jessica Darnell, CCPS Chief Financial Officer
· Chris Bentzel, Christian County High School Principal
· Dr. John Gunn, Hopkinsville High School Principal
· Brad Hawkins, CCPS Facilities Director
This forum is designed to inform the public about the facility needs for the 2 high schools. There will be time allotted to share written comments and questions provided by the community regarding local high school facilities. Comments and questions may be submitted at the Forum or prior to the event by e-mail to LWV.Hopkinsville@gmail.com , posting on League’s Facebook page, or by mailing them to League of Women Voters, PO Box 495, Hopkinsville, KY 42241.
For additional information please contact Eileen White, League of Women Voters - Education Forum Chairman at 270-889-8215 or email@example.com