Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
John Walker is native of Jessamine County, Kentucky and a recent graduate of Murray State University's Journalism program. His roots are in far eastern Kentucky, but he was raised in Kentucky's famous Bluegrass region. Now he resides in far western Kentucky just as a way to experience all that is the Commonwealth. His initial plan was to pursue a newspaper career, but he quickly found a calling to radio. His interests include anthropology, folklore, politics and the environment. He loves to listen to Old Time and Mountain music as well as Traditional Celtic and Jazz. If you need to find him he is probably taking a nap in Murray State's quad or taking a stroll through the arboretum.