Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Sarah McCammon joined Iowa Public Radio in January 2010, where she is the local host for NPR’s Morning Edition and is a reporter covering a variety of topics. Sarah is an award-winning reporter and newscaster, as well as a frequent contributor to national public media programs including NPR and Marketplace. As a print reporter, her work also has been published in the Chicago Sun-Times and the Kansas City Star.
Sarah is a Kansas City native, and worked in public radio in Nebraska before coming to Iowa. She also previously worked as a print reporter in the Chicago area. Sarah also has worked in Washington, D.C., and spent a semester at Oxford University while completing her undergraduate degree in English/Communication.
Sarah's favorite public radio program is This American Life.