Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Mon May 21, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In 1993 Kentucky transportation officials announced plans to expand US-68/Kentucky 80 at Land Between the lakes. Yesterday, some fourteen years later, they've put their money where their mouths are. Jim Michael reports from Lake Barkley in Trigg County.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's report on the 68/80 Funds.
Copy and paste the following link into your navigation toolbar to download a map of scheduled highway projects for Trigg County. http://transportation.ky.gov/progmgmt/sypmaps/print/Trigg.pdf