Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed April 11, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/11/12
Today on NPR: North Korea flexes its muscles.
Governor Beshear signed a bill keeping federal unemployment tax hikes from turning into law.
Beshear has signed the Amish Buggy Bill into law.
Residents in the Purchase area are in for a cold night.
Kentucky Wildcats Coach John Calipari will be visiting Paducah as part of the NCAA championship tour.
Metropolis officials are fighting a proposed coal port.