Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Thu April 12, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/12/12
Kentucky House and Senate negotiators have reached a tentative agreement on a massive road construction plan.
A top Illinois Democrat says pension boosts for public employees should require more support in the General Assembly before becoming law.
The TN House has voted to give the governor the power to appoint (or fire) the head of the TN Higher Education Commission.
The Merryman House Domestic Crisis Center and Habitat for Humanity both received plaques recognizing their efforts to provide housing for citizens in need.