Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu April 19, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/19/12
Today on NPR: What is up with all the red pants lately?
Kentucky Senate President David Williams says Governor Steve Beshear’s latest action on the state road plan will not lead to an extended special session.
A bill aimed at cracking down on prescription pill abuse could be stalled once again in the Kentucky Senate.
A proposal to make lowering the Tennessee state sales tax on groceries is contingent on whether there's a surplus in revenue has failed.
The Illinois unemployment rate fell below 9 percent in March.
Construction on the Olmsted Lock and Dam Project in Southern Illinois has been ongoing for 20 years, 13 years over schedule. Now a completion date is set for 2026.
Bridge Collapse Hearings: Day Four
Graves County School’s summer feeding program is adding another location this year.
FLW's Scott Ellison says high winds put a crimp in everybody's fishing but conditions are improving.