Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Mon May 14, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/14/12
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn may use an executive order to establish a health insurance exchange in his state.
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says he’ll work with legislators to allow gay marriage in the state. Quinn helped get civil unions approved in legislature last year and now doesn’t want to wait for the courts to act first.
A cash-strapped state Office for the Blind is coping by implementing a number of policy changes, and they’re all cost saving measures.
Murray State Athletics is searching for a new softball coach.
A flotilla carrying the replacement span of the Eggners Ferry Bridge and two massive cranes will complete its trip today.