Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue June 19, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/19/12
Around the Commonwealth:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is being scolded for flip-flopping on campaign disclosures.
Lawmakers will get to ask a private Medicaid operator why it's having trouble negotiating contracts with healthcare providers.
Students attending any of Kentucky’s community and technical colleges will see an increase in tuition next school year.
The Hopkins County Schools Career and Technology Center will undergo geological stabilization work before contractors will can finish construction of the new building.
With no statewide races on the ballot this year, the Kentucky Democratic Party is focusing its efforts on the General Assembly.
Restoring the Birds Point-New Madrid Levee to its original height may take a little more time.