Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
Wed June 27, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/27/12
Today on NPR:Chris Thile's First Musical Memory
The American Medical Association says it will continue to lobby lawmakers on behalf of the poor and uninsured.
Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway was in Washington today announcing a settlement with a company he says was preying on military veterans.
Absentee voting begins Thursday on Murray’s packaged alcohol vote.
Trigg County Hospital will expand its facility with a $7 million dollar loan from the Department of Agriculture’s Office of Rural Development.
Paducah Parks officials have canceled the track and field portion of the Paducah Summer Games due to extreme heat.
To see regional headlines from this morning, check out the morning cram.