Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue July 3, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/3/12
Today on NPR: The sound of your city.
Around the Region:
Ever since five Kentucky state parks began selling alcohol by the drink last August, liquor sales have procured more than $110,000 for the state.
Gov. Bill Haslam will begin his review of the state's college and university systems next week.
The state property tax bill delivered to homeowners this fall will look familiar.