Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue August 28, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/28/12
Today on NPR: Paul Ryan Had A Black Girlfriend — Does It Matter?
- The Food and Drug Administration says salmonella found at a cantaloupe farm in southwestern Indiana matches the "DNA fingerprint" of the salmonella responsible for killing two Kentuckians and sickening 150 people in 21 states.
- A proposed ordinance to help save Hopkins County money on road repairs by holding logging trucks accountable for road damage may be amended to include all commercial traffic.
- The Kentucky state auditor’s office found several non-compliance issues with the Caldwell County Fiscal Court’s financial practices.
- The now-Category 1 Hurricane Isaac is expected to hit landfall near New Orleans tonight.
- Planters Bank in Hopkinsville is suing Murray businessman Charles (Chuck) Jones for nearly $11.3 million for allegedly breaching loan agreements with the bank.