Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
Fri August 31, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 8/31/12
- Henry County Medical Center officials have eliminated two jobs at their hospital-run nursing home, as part of a facility restructuring.
- In an e-mail to employees Thursday owner and CEO of C.A. Jones Management, Chuck Jones relinquished control of some of his companies to a "consultant."
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison.
National Weather Service officials say remnants of former Hurricane Isaac will bring gusty winds and rain to the region this weekend.