Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon May 7, 2012
Afternoon Update 5-7
From NPR: Scientists say dinosaurs passed so much gas, they affected climate enough to cause their demise.
From the Four Rivers Region:
The case against a man charged with the fatal 1998 Murray State University dormitory fire, will move from Calloway to Marshall County.
The Kentucky Tourism, Arts & Heritage Cabinet released the results today of the examination of the Economic Impact of Tourism for 2011.
Mayfield’s Kelly Whitaker is one of five women on the ballot this year that are graduates of Emerge Kentucky. A group of Democratic women started the program to increase the number of women involved in Kentucky politics.
A Sunday morning car accident in Calloway County injured four and left one man dead.
From the Commonwealth
For the first time, Kentucky has released enrollment numbers for online and for-profit colleges and the results are surprising to the Council on Post-Secondary Education.
Louisville Metro Police say they have no suspects in their investigation into a Derby weekend homicide on the Churchill Downs backside.