Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri November 9, 2012
Alleged Ballard County Sex Club Operators Will Face Additional Charges
Prosecutors say the alleged operators of a Ballard County sex club will face more charges when they appear in court later this month. Ballard County Attorney Vicki Hayden tells the Paducah Sun that Tim and Stacey Lewis already face charges of distributing of pornography in their La Center club.
Hayden says they will also charge the couple with violating a county ordinance on sexually oriented businesses. During a search of the club, police say they found pornography being played on a big screen television along with a room in the building where others could view live sex acts taking place. The couple is due in court November 19th.