Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon January 7, 2013
Authorities Probe Cause of Morehead Fire
Authorities are investigating the cause of a fire at a Morehead State University building that injured four firefighters. Morehead Fire Chief Jeff Anderson says the firefighters were injured by bricks that fell while crews were battling the blaze at Downing Hall around 7 a.m. Sunday.
The four injured were treated at a local hospital for minor injuries and released. Officials say no one was in the hall, which is being used as a storage and office facility.