Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue July 24, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A series of 15 meetings across the state may help Kentuckians assess how their local communities are preparing for the aging "Baby Boomer" population.
Click on the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report on the Baby Boomers.