Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu July 5, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Unsafe bacteria levels prompted the closure of the two beaches at an area state park. Now they're back open.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the beach reopening.