Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri October 31, 2008
Belief in Ghosts?
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – It's Halloween, and an oft-quoted statistic around this time of year is one third of Americans believe in ghosts. Why? Some claim it's because they've experienced ghostly phenomena or even seen one. For the majority of people who haven't but still believe, the answer is less simple. To help clear things up, Todd Hatton visited with Murray State University professor of psychology Dr. Dan Wann, who says the reasons may be buried deep...within each of us.