Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed October 3, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Tennessee Congressman John Tanner's bipartisan bill requiring Congressional reports on redeployment planning was approved by the US House of Representatives Tuesday by a vote of 377 to 46.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.