Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Wed October 3, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The new $100 million dollar biodiesel plant in McCracken County says it will need all 17 and a half million bushels of soybeans produced in western Kentucky for production.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's report.