Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 1
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Council on Post Secondary Education's Interim President Brad Cowgill is advancing the Council's budget requests for the next biennium, specifically a proposal called "Double the Numbers" through an op-ed about it sent to print media across the Commonwealth. Kate Lochte asks Mr. Cowgill to explain his proposal.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Part 1 of the interview.
See more at http://cpe.ky.gov