Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri April 6, 2007
By Matt Markgraf
Murray, KY – All kinds of foods can cause headaches. Some suffer from caffeine headaches, others from the lack of sugar. But the most common headache caused by food consumption is from ice cream. Matt Markgraf visits Dairy Queen for the scoop on the ice cream headache, also known as brain freeze.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Matt Markgraf's report on brain freeze.