Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon October 30, 2006
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A traveling evangelist is suing Murray State officials saying, the University's Policy on Solicitation violates his right to free speech.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report on the current lawsuit.