Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed November 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Creme Brulee
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – This week Chef Denise Gordon shares the recipe for her signature dessert - Creme Brulee.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etectera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.