Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Tue August 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Wine with Food
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Wine is much more than a compliment to cheese, and proves to be a very versatile ingredient to many dishes.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna and Denise abolish some of the myths concerning the use of wine in the kitchen. Johanna Comisak Rhodes is a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.