Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Tue December 4, 2007
On Chrismastime and Loss
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – For most, the holiday season signifies a time for celebration... It's no wonder why it's been declared The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. But for some, the winter holidays can be the loneliest time of the year A bittersweet reminder of past times and hardships... Dr. Brian Clardy shares with us a story from his past about how the passing of a loved one launched a new holiday tradition for his family.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.