Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon June 11, 2012
Clarksville-Montgomery Schools Hacked
Internet Hacker group "Spex Security" claims to have leaked more then 14,000 personal records of Clarksville-Montgomery County School system students and employees.
The group calls this leak the preliminaries and claims to have stolen over 110,000 identities as punishment for Clarksville’s “belligerence” and the education system’s failure in “patching the holes in their system.” The school system has yet to comment on the alleged security breach.