Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri July 6, 2007
Clarksville Murder Indictments
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – A Clarksville, Tennessee shootout last month that killed an innocent bystander has resulted in a grand jury indicting two men for murder.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the Clarksville murder indictments.