Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu April 5, 2007
Commentary - John Coltrane
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – Finding love in a society seemingly filled with hate can be very difficult. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about how one jazz performer devoted an entire album to love during one of America's most turbulent times.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr Clardy's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.