U.S. Congressman James Comer is resuming town hall meetings in Kentucky’s First District this month.
The freshmen Republican will speak at the Marshall County Courthouse at 4:30 on May 10. Town halls in three other central Kentucky communities will follow.
Comer has at previous town halls expressed support for Republican healthcare reform, but vowed to support keeping coverage for pre-existing conditions. He has also supported proposed cuts to the Environmental Protection Agency but favored funding various domestic programs.
Town Hall Schedule per Comer's office:
Wednesday, May 10
- 4:30 PM
- Marshall County Courthouse
- 1101 Main Street, Benton
Thursday, May 11
- 3 PM
- Clinton County Courthouse - Upstairs Courtroom
- 100 Cross Street, Albany
Friday, May 12
- 9 AM
- Metcalfe County Judicial Center
- 201 E. Stockton Street, Edmonton
- 1 PM
- McLean County Courthouse - Fiscal Courtroom
- 210 Main Street, Calhoun