Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu November 1, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – A woman who has been in Kentucky politics since the 1980's is now seeking her second term as Kentucky State Auditor. Nicole Erwin recently sat down with Crit LuAllen to discuss her campaign.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.