Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri January 12, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, Ky – Each year, seven million state park visitors contribute more than 300-million dollars to Kentucky's economy. But when the weather turns cold, so does the spending. Jim Michael tells us how some state parks are hoping one majestic bird might change that.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on Eagle Watch.