Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Tue March 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky Senate Bill 130 passed last year. It says that beginning in the 2008 school year the assessment program under the Commonwealth Accountability Testing System or "CATS" must include the ACT for 11th graders. But there are some potential kinks to work out.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Michael talk about the education subcommittee.