Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Roads & Highways
Wed January 30, 2013
Eggners Ferry Bridge Lane Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane on Eggners Ferry Bridge Friday. The lane closure is to allow crews to patch the roadway on the bridge deck.
Expect one lane traffic beginning around 9 a.m. The work is expected to take four to six hours.