Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon November 19, 2012
Fiscal Court to Consider Loan Program
The Henderson Fiscal Court will consider funding two business projects through a new county loan program at its Tuesday meeting. The Henderson County Rural Communities Revolving Loan Fund was authorized in August to allow would-be businesses to borrow up to 10 thousand dollars at no interest over a 10-year period.
The first two proposed projects include a mini-storage building in Corydon and a winery in Spottsville. Both projects have already received some funding from the Green River Area Development District.