Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon December 4, 2006
Fletcher Town Hall
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Governor Fletcher says the state has hundred of millions of dollars sitting around.. and he's crossing the Commonwealth to find out what Kentuckians want to do with the extra cash. Friday afternoon, he and running mate Robbie Rudolph stopped in Hopkinsville.
Click the "Listen" icon above to Jim Michael's report from Hopkinsville.