Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri August 31, 2012
Former Middle School Principal Sentenced
A judge today sentenced former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow to serve 10 years in prison. Barlow pled guilty earlier this month to three charges stemming from an attack on his former girlfriend. Marshall County Circuit Judge Dennis Foust gave Barlow five years for both first degree wanton endangerment and unlawful imprisonment.
He will also serve time for assault. Barlow is eligible for parole in two years.