Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri March 2, 2012
It’s been another busy week in the Kentucky General Assembly. Lawmakers may have reached an agreement on regulating pseudoephedrine, Kentucky Amish might have a new option to a reflective triangle for their buggies and support is waning for University of Pikeville’s bid to become a public university. Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Bureau Chief Kenny Colston speaks with Rick Howlett for some perspective on what’s happening in Frankfort.