Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri February 9, 2007
Fraternities After Yonts
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A recent high profile murder trial of a former Murray State State fraternity member is a major factor for changes within the fraternities governing body. Chad Lampe has more.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Chad Lampe talk to members of Murray State University's Interfraternity Council.