Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Mon March 4, 2013
Ft. Campbell Opens Renovated Women’s Clinic
Army medical officials are set to open a renovated women’s health clinic today at Fort Campbell’s Blanchfield Army Community Hospital.
The almost eight and a half million dollar renovation started in February of 2012 with collaboration from staff members to create a patient-center design. Obstetric patients will benefit from a breastfeeding room, a 3-D ultrasound room, and large areas for education and group appointments. The environmentally friendly clinic now encompasses 28 thousand square feet.