Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Thu December 18, 2008
A Full Cup, the Art of Couponing
By Jacque Day with Ronda Gibson
Western Kentucky – With the holiday season at hand in these tenuous economic times, a deal on groceries can make for a spirit-lifting perk. A resourceful online group is taking on shopping savings at a heightened level, by a means considered by some to be a dying art: couponing. Jacque Day explores the world of a young Western Kentucky wife who saves enough money using coupons to amount to a part-time monthly income. For more information, visit www.afullcup.com.
Jacque Day co-produced this segment with WKMS Promotion and Development Director Ronda Gibson.