Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon May 14, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A re-appearing face in Kentucky politics is that of Lexington attorney, Gatewood Galbraith. His last bid for Governor garnered 15 percent of the vote. This year he is fighting his way to the Capital with change on his mind. Chad Lampe recently spoke with Mr. Galbraith about his campaign.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's interview with Galbraith.