Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Thu March 15, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – A proposed 15 billion dollar construction project for a nuclear fuel recycling factory in Paducah is pitting business leaders against environmentalists. Nicole Erwin has more.
Click on the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's report on the GNEP Proposal.