Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri December 21, 2012
Governor Beshear Chooses Trigg County Judge-Executive
Cadiz Police Chief Hollis Alexander will finish out Senator-elect Stan Humphries' term as Trigg County Judge Executive. Humphries resigns at the end of the year to become first district state senator.
Governor Steve Beshear announced today he'd picked Alexander from among six nominees submitted by the local Republican and Democratic parties. Alexander, a democrat, takes office January 1. The current term expires at the end of 2014.