Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Roads & Highways
Wed September 26, 2012
Governor Set to Announce Potential 68/80 Speed Change
Governor Steve Beshear is expected to be in western Kentucky next week to make an announcement regarding speed changes on sections of KY 68/80. Kentucky Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says a press conference is tentatively set for Tuesday in Christian County.
Todd says the governor will have more details on the speed change.