Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Roads & Highways
Fri December 14, 2012
Graves County Road Closure
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will close a portion of KY 1748 in Graves County starting Dec. 18. Workers will conduct substructure repairs to the Obion Creek Branch Bridge. The closure is between Bostick Lane and Calhoun Street about a mile southeast of US 45.
The road will be closed around the clock until 3 p.m. on Dec. 21.