Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Mon September 3, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Both Tennessee and Kentucky want independence from foreign oil; however, their direction from the dependency is somewhat different.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's report.