Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Thu October 25, 2007
"Have I Told you Today that I Love You" by Bill Renzulli
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Lowertown Gallery 5 proprietor Bill Renzulli retired from medicine to become an artist. He's just published the book "Have I Told You today that I Love You... A Father's Words to His Children." He speaks with Kate Lochte about his themes and illustrations in the brief volume, available from authorhouse.com and several galleries in Paducah's Lowertown, in addition to Gallery 5 on 8th Street.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
For more information about the book and the art of Bill Renzulli, visit http://www.renzulliart.com