Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon November 26, 2007
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Demand for industrial helium has increased in the last few years, causing suppliers to limit the amount of retail helium.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Angela Hatton's report.